Welcome to Coffee Street Inn located in historic Lanesboro, Minnesota. At Coffee Street Inn you'll stay directly across from the bluffs and the Root River Bike Trail. Located just 1½ blocks off Main Street, it's an easy walk to fine restaurants, live theater, shopping and the arts.
During your stay you'll enjoy comfortable, immaculate rooms furnished with cable TV coffeemakers, refrigerators, microwaves, air/heat, spacious private bathrooms with tub/shower combinations and blow dryers. Best of all, you'll discover we're affordably priced - Check out our newest hot deals and packages!
• Neatly appointed individual rooms with spacious private baths.
• Planning a group or family function? The entire Inn can be rented out for these occassions. Inn can accomodate up to 24 people.
• Three-Bedroom Hospitality Suite with three private bedrooms, living room with queen memory foam sleeper sofa, fully-equipped kitchen, spacious bath and two-person whirlpool bath
• Mini-suite with living room with queen memory foam sleeper sofa, fully-equipped kitchen, and two-person whirlpool bath
• Free WIFI on property
• Delightful garden patio area - Gas grill available
• Children and well-behaved pets welcome
• Smoke-free facility (All rooms are non-smoking; Smoking is permitted in patio area)
Outside Magazine - Article lists Lanesboro as one of "America's top dream towns"
Sons of Norway - The largest Norwegian-American organization in the world
Coffee Street Inn