- 2017 Emerging Artist Exhibition: February 25- March 19 at Lanesboro Arts Gallery.
- High Court Pub: Open Mic Night/Karaoke: Thursday, March 9th and Thursday, March 16th at 7:30 pm.
- Eagle Bluff Skills School, several classes: Amish Experience: March 10th, Pie Making 12:30 pm – 4:00. Goat Milk Soaps 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- High Court Pub: Squirrelly with Surly, pub crawl, April 1st.
- Joan Finnegan’s Paint and Pour Class, Saturday, April 2nd 2:00 – 4:00. $38 per student, pre-registration is required call 507-272-0254 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Over the Back Fence’ Community Variety Show: March 10th at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm at St Mane Theatre.
Over the Back Fence at St. Mane Theatre
March-November, 2nd Friday of the month at 7:30 pm – A Lanesboro community variety radio show featuring musical guests, comedy, drama, skits and audience participation.
April – Enjoy a weekend of Scandinavian culture in Lanesboro., special presentations and more.
Bluff Country Studio Art Tour
April – Begin at the Juried Sales Gallery at Lanesboro Arts then travel scenic back roads to the studios of the area’s finest artists.
Bluff Country Gathering
May – Live music and calling, including teaching at the Lanesboro Community Center
June – Celebrate rhubarb,Minnesota’s sweet-tart favorite. Free tasting of rhubarb delights, games, music & entertainment in Lanesboro – The Rhubarb Capital of Minnesota. 5K and 1-mile Rhubarb Run at 8am.
Art in the Park
June – Annual Father’s Day Art Festival in beautiful Sylvan Park in Lanesboro. 90+ exhibitors, delicious food, live music and entertainment.
60-Mile Garage Sale
June – Shop the nine cities along the Root River Trail and everywhere in-between.
Buffalo Bill Days
August 4, 5, 6 – Lanesboro’s city-wide festival, marketplace, food booths, entertainment, dances, volleyball & softball tournaments, grand parade and fireworks.
Lanesboro Studio Art Tours
Taste of the Trail
3 Weekends in September – September 10th in Lanesboro – Sample local cuisine and local culture along the Root River State Bike Trail! Features 3 communities per weekend.
Fall into Lanesboro
Oct. 1 – Activities, Shopping and Dining Specials
Nov 5 – Lanesboro Arts Gala – Dancing, Dinner, Auctions
Holiday Dinner Dance
December 2nd – Live entertainment, social hour, dancing and fine cuisine.