Check in 3:00 p.m.
Check out 10:00 a.m.
Please read Policies before arrival.
RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
- A $40.00 deposit fee is required on all rooms and is a non-refundable administration fee. If a cancellation is necessary, seven days notice is required and full charges will apply.
- Number of occupants must be disclosed when making reservation.
- A valid credit card is required. If you are using “your” credit card to book more than one room, and there is a cancellation within seven days prior to your arrival in any of those rooms, “your” credit card will be charged. Same if any fees are incurred. Best to have each person use their own card.
- When making reservations for a Family Reunion or Group, each family is responsible for reserving and guaranteeing their own lodging. Blocks of rooms may be held for a limited number of days to allow members of the Family or Group to make their reservations.
- For blocks of rooms or entire inn rental, cancellation must be made outside of three months prior to stay. If made inside of three months, full charges will apply unless we rebook all rooms. A partial refund may apply. Room deposits will not be refunded. Minimum two night stay.
- Cancellation for Family Suite in combination with Cappuccino Suite must be made outside of six weeks prior to stay. If made inside of six months, full charges will apply unless we rebook both rooms. A partial refund may apply. Room deposits will not be refunded. Minimum two night stay.
- Two night minimum stay is required, unless a one night stay is available. From April 1 – October 31, two nights are required on weekends- Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday, Saturday/Sunday.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, check and cash.
- Holiday rates same as weekend rates. Sales and lodging tax are additional. Rates subject to change without notice. No adjustments made for late arrival or early departure.
- We expect many of our guests to have local family and friends and that you may want to share the amenities here at Coffee Street Inn. Visitors are welcome, free of charge. Please register in the office. Visitors must leave by 10:00 PM which is quiet time. We reserve the right to limit visitors at any time.
QUIET TIME/ DISTRACTION/ DISRUPTION
- Quiet time is strictly enforced after 10:00 PM. We reserve the right to remove guests who are disruptive or destructive without refund of room rent. Any damage will be charged to your card, amount to be determined by management.
BIKES & STORAGE
- ABSOLUTELY NO BIKES allowed in rooms. There is a bike rack along the inn wall in the parking lot, some room in the shed may also be available.
- Rooms are provided with free WiFi and cable service. Password is located the back of your room door.
- We do not enter rooms after you have checked in. If you need anything, please let us know. Please wash and put away all dishes (where applicable) and place garbage in receptacles. A $25.00- $50.00 additional cleaning fee may apply. If items in rooms are missing, broken or stained so they can’t be reused, you will be charged for repair or replacement of item.
SMOKING AND CANDLES
- No smoking of any kind or burning of candles or incense is allowed in any room. A $250.00 fee will be charged if policy has been violated.
- Grill available by parking lot, next to the shed. Grill utensils provided.
Coffee Street Inn recognizes that a Dog is part of the family and we are happy to accept well behaved dogs. In order to ensure a positive experience for all of our guests, we will enforce our Dog Policy to all patrons. Cappuccino Suite, Java and Double Espresso are dog free. Family Suite, Mocha and Latte are pet friendly rooms. No other pets allowed.
- Coffee Street Inn charges a $30.00 overnight fee per pet, per night. Please let us know that you will be bringing a dog at time of reservation.
- All dogs MUST be presented to and approved by staff at check in. Vaccine, current rabies records or Titers required. We accept non-aggressive breeds up to 40 pounds. Maximum of two dogs per room.
- Dogs must be restrained and under control of guest at all times.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog. Please take your dog to the small patch of grass by the garage if on Inn property.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated. If you have a barker or whiner, please either take the dog with you or hire a dog sitter.
- If dogs are left in room, they MUST be kenneled. If a dog barks because of kenneling, it is the owners responsibility to resolve the barking. Again, you would need to take the dog with you or hire a dog sitter.
- If you need a pet sitter, all interactions and agreements with the sitter are between you and the sitter.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Coffee Street Inn, its owner(s) and its staff from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guests pet.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their dog. Coffee Street Inn reserves the right to charge guests account commensurate to the cost of damages and/or clean-up that results from a pet.